TESA51966 is a transparent double-sided tape consisting of a PET backing and a highly tackified adhesive. The brown colored glassine paper liner is branded with a blue tesa®logo.
• Backing material – PET
• Color – transparent
• Total thickness – 200 μm (7.9 mils)
• Type of adhesive – Acrylic
• Elongation at break – 55 %
• Tensile strength – 20 N/cm (11.4 lbs/in)
• Excellent combination of high initial tack and immediate adhesion
• Full suitability for long-term application
With an excellent combination of high initial tack and immediate adhesion, 51966 is an exciting new addition to our self-adhesive range. Delivering excellent converting properties, adhesion to steel, aluminum, PVC, PET, PC and ABS is easily achieved through a tensile strength of 55N/cm. The double side tape consisting of a PET backing and high tack adhesive is very suitable for long-term applications.
• Specially designed for converter and tape specialist business
• Excellent converting properties