News & Events
Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the rewardSep-11-2018
Our most capable introductory UV printer, the MEJET 2512 UV Flatbed printer from Fujifilm Middle East is making waves in the Signage & Advertising industry right now with its exceptional performance characteristics. One of our clients, Al Ghurair Printing and publishing LLC is a leading Offset printer in the region. The recent addition to their array of machinery is our MEJET 2512 UV flatbed printer from Fujifilm Middle East.
Their initial intention with the purchase was to meet their growing demand of print works on PU(Polyurethane) leather for Diaries, Calendars etc. With the introduction of the Flatbed UV, they are able to print directly on the finished product (multiple units at a time) compared to previous offset and roll to roll printing techniques where they should first print on unfinished PU sheets. This gives them the flexibility to deliver smaller quantities for their clients further increasing their leverage on increased sales.
Once the machine was in their premises they realized that they are starting to acquire distinct print works on materials like Acrylic, Foam boards, paper boards, MDF (Medium-Density fibreboard), ACPs, etc for which the MEJET 2512 Flatbed is known to dominate. Their recent works includes printing on packaging material on Paper cardboards, serving major clients like Jack Daniels and Chivas Regal. They also have significant print works on Foam boards for packaging & for Point of sale (POS) and Point of purchase(POP) applications. The company is also printing on Roll-up medias fetching additional business and healthy margins.
A bit about the MEJET 2512 UV Flatbed,
A highly capable introductory model, the MEJET 2512 UV flatbed printer Series from Fujifilm Middle East is a hi-precision UV flatbed printer. It offers a perfect platform for printing on rigid surfaces like ACP sheets, MDF Sheets & Glass, flexible and even roll media, delivering near-photographic quality images for a wide range of creative applications. It can print on a variety of substrates and sheets of up to a 100mm thick can be loaded into the printer. Compared to traditional Analog printing technologies, the MEJET 2512 Flatbed UV Series eliminates the need of many sub processes which in turn saves time and cost (as shown below).
In recent years, there was a steady increase in on-demand printing, which allows for diverse printing in smaller order volumes to meet specialized customer needs in the high-speed printing market. With expertise in areas of inkjet inks, print systems, and industrial print-heads Fujifilm has built a capability in inkjet technology that is second to none. MEJET UV Flatbed printer comes with CALDERA ripping software to profile different materials to get the right color required for a brand. Watch our episode below on MEJET UV Printer to learn more. Also contact your salesman for further info.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Mustang Chrome
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine