News & Events
Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017Oct-10-2017
This year’s GITEX TECH WEEK is up and running, and we have some of the most exhilarating spectacle on display at The Dubai World trade Centre.
The show once again proves to be the biggest tech exhibition in the Middle East with an exciting jumble which stretches from the latest and high-end B2B Digital Signage solutions to Electric cars from the likes of Tesla and Mercedes.
Cutting straight to the chase
At this year’s Gitex tech week, Blue Rhine successfully delivered more than 100 Philips X-Line 49″ professional screens (Videowall) for Etisalat booth.
Alongside a fleet of human-like robots, Electric cars and VR/AR booths, Etisalat also broke the record at its stand in Dubai World Trade Centre by clocking 71 Gbps 5G speed which was also portrayed on the Philips X-line Screen. Watch our featured video below.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Mustang Chrome
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017