News & Events
Oppboga Excellent Boards for printingJan-15-2019
Oppboga is a Swedish manufacturer of speciality paper display boards for number of applications like Hanging signs, Free standing displays, Point of sale displays, Retail displays and indoor signage. As a distributor of Oppboga in the GCC, Blue Rhine offers Oppboga Excellent sheets, a two-side coated board made from 100 % virgin fibres.
Excellent boards offer Bright, smooth, white surface with clean centre which allows great quality prints. In flatbed printing, flatness of the sheet & uniformity in thickness is a very important aspect. Available in different thickness, Excellent boards guarantees almost perfect thickness tolerance throughout the sheet. The thickness is ranged in 0.5 mm, 1 mm, 2 mm, 1.5mm 2.5mm. The bright white finish of the sheets ensures excellent colour output and the rigidity of the sheets allows it to keep as Danglers or as backdrops or hanging displays. The sheets allow you to take cut-outs once the printing is done. These sheets always have perfect flatness even for the bigger size sheets.
Most of the paper boards tend to warp or change its shape due to humidity or moisture. Excellent board has a very high degree of moisture control, which is very important especially in our region. These sheets are manufactured in highly moisture-controlled environment. It can even be used for short- term outdoor applications. Excellent Board is recommended for applications involving embossing, film and foil lamination, die cutting, varnishing, creasing, perforating, cutting and scoring.
Excellent boards are Ideal alternative to foam boards, Corrugated sheets and Forex sheets in terms of its quality and competitive pricing. The disposal cost of PVC and other forex sheets is high, and these sheets are not recyclable. Excellent boards are FSC certified sheets which means 100 % recyclable. The product itself is made of 60% recycled materials and the back and the front surface are 100% virgin paper to get the Bright White finish. It enables the Brands and retail outlet to use displays and advertising with reduced carbon footprint. Blue Rhine stocks the sheets in the UAE and soon will launch throughout the GCC region. We stock the sheets of sizes 122 × 244 cms and 100×70 cms. Get in touch with us if you want to see the samples and know more about its applications and test the product.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Types of Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December