News & Events
World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:Jul-18-2019
Contra Vision is a world leader in One-way vision and other see through window graphics. Founded in 1985 at Manchester UK, the company is committed to producing innovative solutions. With over 121 patents now registered in 21 countries and patents pending, Contra vision is the leaders in both research and development and see-through graphic material manufacturing.
The company offers the best products for transforming glass into opportunities for advertising, branding, one-way privacy, solar shading and decorative architectural features, while retaining excellent see-through from the other side.
One-way vision films give a vibrant graphic to the glass, clearly visible from the outside. However, from the inside, the material is partially see-through, which creates an appearance of a slightly dark finish to the glass, like a tinted window. Contra Vision one-way vision films offers the world’s smallest-ever perforations, which leads to minimal disruption to the graphics. It results in high definition quality images and provides a smoother see-through from inside.
Choose from a Wide range of options / finishes depending on your Branding needs:
Contra Vision has a wide range of options for different types of applications. The Performance range is the classic, high-quality solution which is applied externally. Easy to install, and easy to remove, the Performance solution is highly popular in retail environments and as part of vehicle wraps where the design needs to cover windows, but not reduce visibility from the inside looking out.
The Contra Vision Performance range includes:
Performance HD White on Black: It is a white on black 40% transparency (60/40) perforated window film for one-way vision graphics that offers dazzling printed graphics in high definition. It offers the World’s smallest-ever perforations that creates minimal disruption to he graphics. The results are amazing!! High definition quality images with greater detail than ever before.
Performance White on Black: Performance White on Black can be used for long term applications, vehicle graphics and any other arduous applications, and where speed of removal is important, for example on building wraps. It’s the signature one-way vision film for the outside of windows
Performance Translucent White: Used for day & night backlit graphics, Performance Translucent White perforated window film is an option for indoor settings such as airports and shopping centers where there will be high visibility at day and night. It allows the internal light from the building at night to illuminate the graphics from within creating a light box effect unlike classic see through films which can only be visible in the day time.
Performance Clear: Performance Clear is suitable to produce long-term see-through window graphics such as retail branding, building wraps, and where speed of removal is important. The film is suitable for all ink types although white ink is required to back-up the graphics. The design is printed reverse-reading and then backed up with a layer of white ink followed by a layer of black to produce one-way vision see-through graphics. This allows the visual to be seen on both sides of the glass.
Blue Rhine’s association with Contra Vision®:
Blue Rhine is the exclusive distributor of Contra Vision Performance Range in the GCC region. As the exclusive distributor of the world leader in One-way vision and other see through window graphics, Blue Rhine is the one solution provider for Perforated Window Films & large format printing needs.
The Federal electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) at Al Qusais, Dubai chose to use Performance HD 40% see through range of Contra Vision for the one-way vision branding on the glass facade of the building (by branding it with FEWA logo). This graphic branding project is done by our client Saleem Jacobson.
Blue Rhine firmly believes that Contra Vision® products are products going to become more and more popular with the increasing demand of quality products in advertising and branding industries. We have received great response for the product from our customers and our Performance HD White on Black film is proving to be a huge hit for customers who demand the finest detail, coupled with a super smooth see-through from the other side.
Get in touch with us to know more about Contra Vision and its different applications suiting your business requirement.
- Extending our services to Kuwait
- Product Seminar on Premium German Solutions
- Digital Xerography & Offset Synthetic Paper in UAE
- Blue Rhine at SGI Dubai 2019 - Bigger than ever
- Hybrid Monster : JHF H3370 Hybrid UV Printer
- World’s best One-way vision Films from Contra Vision:
- AVERY DENNISON - Professional Workshop - Oman
- Rhine Graphics featured in Printweek MEA Feb-15-2015
- SGI 2015
- Lexan Thermoclick sheet for stunning profile-free structures
- New Product Launch - SGI 2015
- Exclusive range of Digital Print Media products
- TESA 51966
- New Philips Integrated Chromecast Hotel TVs
- Machinery featured in Printweek MEA
- LED Linear Strips for Cove Lighting
- Blue Rhine & Intercoat in Printweek MEA
- Right Display and TV Mounts for optimum viewing experience
- Light Middle East 2013 Invitation
- Media Seminar
- Oppboga Excellent Boards for printing
- Mustang Chrome
- Digital vs Offset Printing
- UV vs Latex Printing
- Accurate Fiber Laser : For high speed & high accuracy cutting
- Difference Between Consumer TV & Professional TV Displays
- JWEI CB03II digital cutting systems
- Blue Rhine earns The Best Distributor Award - 2018
- Al Ghurair Printing & Publishing steps up and gets the reward
- Our Headquarter Reclocation
- Sign & Graphics - Dubai 2016 Jan-11-2016
- Blackman and White - Versa-Tech Flatbed Cutter Nov-01-2014
- Anand Joseph delivers Keynote at IMT Business School Dubai
- Blue Rhine at Big5 Dubai 2018
- Gitex Technology Week 2017 is upon us, Philips Video wall to shine at Etisalat booth
- Peerless-AV Xtreme High Brightness Outdoor Displays
- Etisalat partners with Philips for stunning 4K Videowalls featured at Gitex Tech Week 2017
- DECO Emirates gets new machinery - Accurate fiber laser
- Blue Rhine at SGI 2019
- Oman Openhouse & Wrapping Workshop on 27-28, March 2019
- Anand Joseph featured in LG Business Solutions 'See the signs' 2017 Report
- Cast and Extruded Acrylic Sheets
- Jotun Paints gets smart LED Lighting
- General Formulations - AutoMARK Wrap Vinyl
- Oman Open house comes with surprises - 29,30th Oct '18
- Soudal Fix all - Adhesives:
- SGI Dubai 2018 - The next step for Blue Rhine
- Jeddah Openhouse 2018 is right around the corner!!!
- Join us for Qatar Open House & Wrapping Workshop
- Yellotools: The Ultimate tool manufacturer for Sign Makers.
- Types of Self Adhesive Vinyls
- Adnoc “My station” using Peerless AV Displays .
- Blue Rhine at FABEX Saudi Arabia 2019
- Blue Rhine Dubai Openhouse 2018 - 17,18th December
- Aslan- Expertise in self-adhesive films
- Blue Rhine : Now in Bahrain