KAPA at a glance
• Premium printing substrate for digital printing and screen printing
• Ideal for all artwork
• Modelling and presentation board
• Perfect for 3D logos and lettering
• Cover layers with primer finish
• Easy processing and excellent cutting characteristics with standard blades
• Excellent flatness and very good dimensional stability
• Very high heat resistance (100°C long term, and 160°C short term)
• Problem-free application of solvent based inks and glues.
• Easy cutting – manual or with jigsaw
• No crumbling of the foam core
KAPA is unlike normal foam boards that can warp during lamination or even from long periods of installation. Originally developed for the screen-printing industry, the surface plasctizers is coated with plasctizers on both sides allowing for excellent ink adhesion and vivid color output. This same coating facilitates solvent and UV printing. Due to the flatness of KAPA plast high printing speeds can be achieved.
As KAPA provides a non-crumbling foam core the printing environment stays always clean. Another significant advantage is the perfect image sharpness and color intensity which is achieved due to the bright white surfaces of KAPA plast.